Having garnered seven years of advocacy experience prior to passing the bar exam, Brianna thrives in the courtroom. Her successes on her undergraduate and law school's national moot court teams, taught her a lesson that defines her practice today: preparation is the great equalizer. She strives to out-prepare even the most seasoned of trial attorneys, which she believes is imperative to achieving successful results.
Following her undergraduate education, Brianna attended Texas Tech University School of Law where she won a national moot court championship, was awarded overall Best Advocate for her region in the ABA National Moot Court Competition, and most notably, was inducted into the National Order of the Barristers. Prior to joing Stanton LLP, Brianna practiced in the commercial and appellate litigation sections at Godwin Bowman PC. Brianna is a qualified mediator in the State of Texas.
Brianna is married to her law school sweetheart, Jake Krominga. Staying true to her San Diego roots, Brianna is an avid swimmer and enjoys spending time outdoors. Brianna has a passion for cooking, enjoys hosting friends and family, and is an active member of Watermark Community Church.
- Texas Rising Star (2021)
- Dallas Association of Young Lawyers
- Christian Legal Society - Dallas chapter
I have benefited from the firm's deep relationships with other lawyers and at the courthouse.
General CounselEscalante Golf, Inc.
Texas Tech University School of Law
- Juris Doctor
- National Order of Barristers
- National Champion, National Entertainment Law Moot Court Competition
- Best Advocate, ABA National Moot Court Competition - Regional Tournament
- The Donald M. Hunt Outstanding Barrister Award
- Dean's Scholarship Recipient
- Articles Editor, Business & Bankruptcy Law Journal
California State University, Long Beach
- Bachelor of Arts in Political Science
US District Courts for the Northern & Eastern Districts of Texas