Eric Dama has an eye for the bottom line. When it comes to counseling clients on employment and business matters, Eric starts with identifying the clients’ ultimate goal. He then uses his ability to connect with people and natural storytelling skills to make the most compelling argument and solve problems quickly.
Eric is Board Certified in Labor and Employment Law by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization and has been named a Texas Rising Star for the past four years. Prior to joining Stanton LLP, he focused his practice on labor and employment litigation. He now uses that skill set to represent commercial clients and conduct internal investigations.
In his free time, Eric can be found rooting for the Oklahoma Sooners, attending film festivals, and traveling to new and exciting places. Eric enjoys trying out new foods and restaurants in the area and is an adventurer at heart.
- Texas Rising Star (2017, 2018, 2019, 2020)
- Board Certified in Labor and Employment Law by the Texas Board of Legal Specializations
- Dallas Young Lawyers Association
They listen rather than talk. They empathize rather than sympathize. They are a partner rather than a pretender.
General Counsel Escalante Golf, Inc.
Baylor University School of Law
- Juris Doctor
- 3L Class President
- National Order of the Barristers
- Best Brief Award Winner, New York University Immigration Law National Moot Court Competition
University of Oklahoma
- Bachelor of Arts in Journalism, summa cum laude
U.S. District Court for the Northern and Eastern Districts of Texas