The daughter of a Baptist minister and a public school teacher, Lynne Nash is passionate about helping people. With clients, Lynne identifies the stakeholders and focuses on resolving the conflict - whether through negotiation, mediation, arbitration, or trial.
Before practicing law, Lynne enjoyed a career in advertising, marketing, and public relations. As a former business owner, Lynne recognizes the importance of efficient, strategic, and disciplined work. Lynne also holds a Master of Arts in Conflict Resolutions & Restoration and has served as a civil and family mediator. With great Aggie pride, Lynne became a member of the inaugural class of Texas A&M University School of Law. As a law student, she won multiple awards competing nationally in mock trial, negotiation, mediation, arbitration, and client counseling competitions.
Lynne is married to her best friend, Steve Nash. Together they enjoy live music, traveling, and worship at White’s Chapel United Methodist Church. At home Lynne enjoys playing games and cooking with her four children: Matt, Olivia, Sam, and James Henry.
- D Magazine 2018 Best Lawyer’s in Dallas for Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Jim Gibson Scholarship by the Texas Mediators Credentialing Association
William “Mac” Taylor American Inn of Court
These lawyers are smart, aggressive, risk-takers with a nose for the bottom line, and that’s why Stanton LLP will be involved in every important business decision I make for the rest of my career.
Texas A&M University School of Law
- Juris Doctor
- National Order of Barristers
- National Champion, ABA Representation in Mediation
- National top six finalist, ABA Client Counseling
- Mediation Champion, St. John's University and FINRA Securities Dispute Resolution Triathlon
- Eldon B. Mahon Inn of Court
Abilene Christian University
- Masters of Arts in Conflict Resolution and Restoration, summa cum laude
Texas A&M University
- Bachelor of Arts in Speech Communication
U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Texas