Ryley T Beeler
Born and raised in a family of self-starters, Ryley learned at an early age there is no substitute for hard work. Prior to joining Stanton LLP, Ryley defended clients in complex civil litigation cases including construction defect, product liability, wrongful death, premises liability, and contract disputes. In law school, Ryley won the ABA Regional and National Arbitration Championship, a national moot court championship, overall Top Preliminary and Final Round Oralist and Best Brief, and was inducted into the National Order of the Barristers.
Ryley enjoys being outside, whether it be hiking in National Parks, or taking a run on the Katy Trail with friends. As a graduate of Texas Tech, she is always rooting for the Red Raiders with her dog Patrick (Mahomes). She is an active member of her community church and enjoys spending time with her small group.
Stanton LLP’s broad courtroom and boardroom experience provides an invaluable skill set when evaluating, preparing, and trying commercial lawsuits.
Managing ShareholderModjarrad Abusaad Said Law Firm
Texas Tech University School of Law
- Juris Doctor, cum laude
- National Order of Barristers
- Articles Editor, Texas Tech Law Review
- National Health Law Moot Court National Champion 2017
- ABA Arbitration Regional and National Champion 2016-2017
Texas Tech University
- Bachelor of Arts in Honors Arts and Letters, magna cum laude
- Minors in Spanish and Legal Studies
- No. 1 Graduate of the Texas Tech University Honors College
- Member of Mortar Board, Top 50 Graduates
- Gamma Beta Phi Honor Society
- Rho Lambda Honor Society
- Omicron Delta Kappa Honor Society
- Kappa Alpha Theta Fraternity
U.S. District Courts for the Northern, Southern, Eastern, and Western Districts of Texas